You need to remove your underground storage tank (UST). Whether it is because you are upgrading your heating system, converting to another heating system or selling your home we at A.L.L. Environmental and Tank Services, have over 30 years experience to guide you through the tank removal process. As a fully licensed, certified and insured company, we will ensure that everything is done in accordance with local and state laws from start to finish. You can trust that we will take care of your tank removal with a level of care and professionalism that is unsurpassed.
During the tank removal process, you can expect us to:
- Apply for all necessary permits
- Observe and record the condition of the soil, piping, and tank
- Look for holes in the tank and piping
- Examine the line and surrounding soil
- Check for oil stains or odors in the excavation area
- Note any problem areas
- Take a soil sample should there be any indication of an oil leak, or if your tank is located near a body of water
- Empty and clean out the tank
- Excavate the tank and its piping
- Get rid of the tank, piping, and remaining residues or oils
- Separate clean soil from contaminated soil
- Fill the hole
- Provide written documentation for your records
When you need an underground storage tank removed, call the professionals at A.L.L. Environmental and Tank Services.